Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love

Wow, doesn't he look great all prepped out, getting ready to go not-golf? I say not-golf because he just drives the golf cart, drinks beer and refuses to golf. But has a blast anyways. Today he's going to a charity golf event, which supports a girls soccer league. What's funny, at least from what Thor has told me, is that the girls in the soccer leauge generally come from fairly well-to-do families. So, he's not-golfing at a charity golf tournament to support a cause that doesn't really need support. Whatever- as long as he looks this good, it's all good for me!


On a jealous sidenote, I found out today that Madeline has been saying I Love You back to Thor for about 2 weeks now, with not a peep to me. Little pooper. But I do think I got the biggest smile ever from Maison today...

No comments: