Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's 9:45pm

and somehow Maison has sweet-talked (read: screamed and cried) his way out of bed and into the living room with me & Thor. He must have wanted to watch Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle with us. Such a funny movie. Either that or tonight's the night he's supposed to learn how to crawl and he couldn't do it alone in bed. Or maybe he's coming down with a cold- he's been coughing a little and sneezing and nose runny. Or maybe his top two teeth are trying to break through. I gave him Tylenol just in case. I'll figure it out in the next few days, I'm sure. But for now he's just up.

Of course he was being a complete ham once I got him up, Thor had some neat animal sound things on his Iphone that were cracking Maison up, but now he's just about ready to go back down, thank goodness. Here are the completely unjuicy details of his evil scheme, in case you're interested:

Bedtime is between 7 and 8. Today he was fed and crashed out by 7:30 because he missed his afternoon nap (turns out it's really hard to nap in PF Changs...). He was up again at 7:50, rocked and back to sleep by 8:10, up again at 8:20, binki'd and back to sleep by 8:25, up again at 8:30, cried for 10 minutes while I put Madeline to bed, back-patted and rebinki'd until 9:10. Then I gave up and here we are.

He's lucky he's so cute.

No comments: