Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tonight's highlights

Tonight my parents watched the kids so we could catch a movie. Instead we decided to go to dinner (thanks Anna!). It was a nice night away. The highlights were:


1. Wine

2. Chocolate covered strawberries

3. On the way to pickup Maison (Madeline stayed the night), Thor was reminiscing about the old days of staying out late and sleeping in late, and joked that "he was getting tired of all this mature adult stuff" we have to do all the time.

4. The kids put together a cool haunted house at my parents house and tried to charge us a dime to enter. We counter offered a hug and kiss, and ended up settling on us just saying our name at the door. It was dark, we entered one by one, they chased us and threw stuffed animals at us. Max jumped on Thor and may have tried to bite his head. When I was at the door I could hear them telling Madeline over and over to "stay in your spot!", "get in your spot!". I thought she was being pretty brave in the dark and she chased me pretty good. The kids thought it was all hilarious. Madeline was having a great time.

5. There was one more thing I wanted to mention, but I can't remember what it was. Darn my forgetful brain.

No comments: