Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dirt like I've never seen

We've survived our 11 day camping extravaganza to Colorado and back. And I have a ton of pictures to share, but I'll start at the end of our trip with these from when we met my parents and nephews up in Utah for a few days on our way home. The mountain must have been in some serious need for rain. The dirt was like powder. Everytime I looked at the kids I would end up singing "1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians..." in my head because they were covered from head to toe in a reddish dirt. Even us adults looked like we had extra dark tans (wish I could have kept mine- ha!).




3 comments:

millisa said...

that is definately some dirty dirt! but i am sure it made it all the more fun :)

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Fun!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layout! Did you draw that picture yourself, because (sorry Thor) that looks JUST like him. =)

Angela said...

Ewwww...looks like you guys had a blast! I second loving the new page. How'd you do it???