Saturday, January 15, 2011

2. Song title

Smile by Uncle Cracker

Maison, you make me smile...

Today, after Iphone-ing, DS-ing, playing in the backyard and playing with the train sets, and before going to dinner at GG's to see Aunt Susie, Thor got the kid's bikes out of the garage, pumped up the tires and they headed over to the park to ride. Maison was extra excited to ride in dad's truck.

I've been really noticing his scar on his lip lately. Almost like it's getting more noticable as he grows. He tipped over a folding lawn chair when he was barely walking and busted his lip. I can see the scar in this picture.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! A new post (at least) once a week. I'm trying to get back into it, too. Love the picture...beautiful blue eyes. Made me Smile. =)

millisa said...

he has the most beautiful eyes!!