Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting my referral on

So, I'm diggin' Swagbucks and want to pass it on in case anyone else wants to try it (plus it gets me more points, of course!).

I signed up and installed their search toolbar. There's no funny business AT ALL- no spam emails, no pop-ups, nothing. Then I use the toolbar to do my regular searches (facebook, google reader, bank, etc.). I just take the two seconds to type it in like a search instead of using my Favorites buttons.

I randomly get rewarded points here and there with my search results. And there's other ways to get a few points here and there on their website, blog and fb page.

I've earned $35 in amazon gift cards over the last 3 months or so. Not a huge amount of money or anything, but not bad for just doing my regular online searches. I do have Thor's computer signed up, so I get points from his searches too, but he's only earned a $5 card so far. He's not an internet nerd like me.

I used my GC's to buy an Nike+ exercise thingy & some songs for my Ipod.

So, if you want to try it, here's the link. And don't forget to install the toolbar!!

Oh, and I also subscribe to this blog that posts when bonus points are given on the Swagbucks blog and their facebook page.

Now get to earning me points, people! :)

No comments: