Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's 10

1. I found Madeline sucking on her toes. Took me a sec to realize she was trying to get the nail polish off.

2. Plumbers crack.


3. Madeline swam in the little pool on the patio. Maison stuck a toe in toward the end of the day.

4. 3 loads of dishes. I don't know why, we haven't been eating anything out of the ordinary.

5. 2 naps, barely overlapping.

6. It was Thor's night to do bath and bed with the kids. Madeline only got up once because the batteries in her flashlight went dead. Thor got her to go back to bed without changing them. I don't think I would have been able to.

7. I got lots of pages read in the book I'm reading, thanks to the swimming pool and the bath/bedtime routine. Yay for me!

8. Questions have taken over my life. Why is the cracker broken? Because it just is. For what? I don't know. Where is the princess? Right there. Why is she wearing that? Because she likes it. Where's the princess now? Right there. Why? I don't know.

9. Pulled pork and baked beans for dinner. I actually remembered to make the coleslaw this time. Tried a new bean recipe and it was yummy.

10. Chocolate pudding for desert. With bananas in the kids' bowls. Maison looked like he swam in it.

No comments: